South Shore Stangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homepage or Portal

Go down 
3 posters

Portal or Homepage
Homepage
Homepage or Portal Vote_lcap67%Homepage or Portal Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Portal
Homepage or Portal Vote_lcap33%Homepage or Portal Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mike
Admin
Mike

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Homepage or Portal Empty
PostSubject: Homepage or Portal   Homepage or Portal Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:42 pm

Would you like Portal as our main page. Something similar to what Reklessracing.net has? or would you prefer to keep what we have and just keep updating and working on that. If enough people want a portal I can do a trial with it. Portal can include calendar, recent posts, forum statistics, users online, polls, social bookmarking, news, top posters, login, etc...
Back to top Go down
http://southshorestangs.com
No1FordGirl
2nd Gear Poster
No1FordGirl

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Homepage or Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homepage or Portal   Homepage or Portal Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:33 pm

Most sites have the portal. It would be nice, in a way, to be different from them and keep the homepage and just keep improving it. Ultimately, in time they will both serve a better purpose as the site grows.

I'm ok with either. Gotta get more on the homepage for now though.. more color, more pics, something. Wink
Back to top Go down
southshoretim
Admin
southshoretim

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Homepage or Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homepage or Portal   Homepage or Portal Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:11 pm

lets step up on the homepage, more pics and info, we need to get some new pics to put up the....josh where's your camera lol
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Mike

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Homepage or Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homepage or Portal   Homepage or Portal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:33 am

Ill see what I can do with it , email me any pics you guys have to mike@southshorestangs.com
Back to top Go down
http://southshorestangs.com
Sponsored content

Homepage or Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homepage or Portal   Homepage or Portal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homepage or Portal
Page 1 of 1