South Shore Stangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another former bostonstangs member

Go down 
+2
Mike
9greeNotch3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
9greeNotch3
1st Gear Poster
9greeNotch3

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Another former bostonstangs member Empty
PostSubject: Another former bostonstangs member   Another former bostonstangs member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 am

im sure some of you know me...for those who dont...im josh...have a green 93 notch...get my license back friday so im soon to be out in the stang again
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Mike

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Another former bostonstangs member   Another former bostonstangs member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:04 am

welcome to the site! hope you like it. If you have any ideas or anything you would like to see added or changed let us know.
Back to top Go down
http://southshorestangs.com
southshoretim
Admin
southshoretim

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Another former bostonstangs member   Another former bostonstangs member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:06 am

best intro ever "ANOTHER FORMER BOSTONSTANGS MEMBER" rotf pitbull started more drama and got you booted, well everyone is welcome over here i don't care as long you introduce yourself and don't give us a bad name, so welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
9greeNotch3
1st Gear Poster
9greeNotch3

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Another former bostonstangs member   Another former bostonstangs member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:23 am

yeh...fuck that kid...i almost wanna call him and go kick him in the teeth considering he is 1/3rd the size of me
Back to top Go down
No1FordGirl
2nd Gear Poster
No1FordGirl

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Another former bostonstangs member   Another former bostonstangs member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Welcome to SSS, Josh! It's great to have you here with us!
Back to top Go down
jay paul
1st Gear Poster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Another former bostonstangs member   Another former bostonstangs member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:58 am

i had to edit this, we don't need this to start the day, we all know the histosry josh has but everyone is welcome here. i don't see any shit talking about bostonstangs only said something about kicking someone in the face, which is the person who started trouble with him and that guy is welcome to come here bitch at josh all he wants
-tim
Back to top Go down
mikefheath87
1st Gear Poster

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Another former bostonstangs member   Another former bostonstangs member Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:18 am

welcome josh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another former bostonstangs member   Another former bostonstangs member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another former bostonstangs member
Page 1 of 1