South Shore Stangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My little V6..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No1FordGirl
2nd Gear Poster
No1FordGirl

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-09-03

My little V6.. Empty
PostSubject: My little V6..   My little V6.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:37 am

Got my Stang in 2006 after my divorce. Long story short.. I needed a car and didnt care what it was.. I just knew I wanted a Mustang. So.. I go to the dealer and I see this one. Didnt even register with me at that time that it was only a V6. It was a 5 spd though, so that made me happy.

Shortly after I get it, I started joining websites hoping to meet new people, since my divorce, I knew I wanted to make new friends.. people I could relate to. Then the mod bug hit and it's been a great ride so far.

Smoked headlights
8'' shorty antenna
Mach 1 grill delete
Stalker front bumper
Cobra R hood
Torq Thrust M's 17x9
Dual exhaust
Stainless steel in the side vents and back bumper

So this is my baby..
My little V6.. IMG_0313

My little V6.. IMG_0690

My little V6.. IMG_0692

Oh yeah, the license plate is 1EXL8R. I'm basically saying to the world... this is me with my stang.... One Ex (husband) Later!

I've been doing car shows all summer and I have 5 trophies from this year.. 4 third place wins and a 5th place, in all modified classes. Considering the outside is the only thing modified, I think Im doing pretty well with it. Maybe next year, with the engine mods, I can get up to a second or even a first place Very Happy Im still happy with my Stang!

So.. for the engine mods.. I'd like to do heads, cam, intakes, etc. Im looking to gain HP, but not by nitrous. I will definitely not use nitrous. I may use a supercharger or a turbo, or 2, down the road... but nitrous, I highly doubt. So.. my main goal is to put roughly $3000 into the engine this spring and see where that gets me.

I will gladly take any suggestions from you guys.... parts, prices, links, sites, whatever. I know I have to upgrade the clutch with this new HP. I also would like to change the gears.. to what, I am not sure yet. I am going to lower it with the proper parts.. cc plates, alignment, springs, etc. After all is said and done, I'd like to get a short throw shifter and tint the windows and then Im set.. should be one hell of a nice Stang by then.

So please... suggest away.. guide me. I'm here to learn and listen, as well as help you guys if I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Mike

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-08-19

My little V6.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little V6..   My little V6.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:05 am

Nice car, thats one of the nicer v-6's I have seen. I like how the body has enough done to stand out, but isn't overboard or anything. A turbo or supercharged v-6 will be cool and a lot more unique than another GT.
Back to top Go down
http://southshorestangs.com
No1FordGirl
2nd Gear Poster
No1FordGirl

My little V6.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little V6..   My little V6.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 am

Thanks Mike Smile I appreciate the compliments. I have some V8 friends here who like my car too and it always makes me smile when you guys can give me props on my V6. Makes me feel like Im doing something right.

Now.. onto the engine ..... Wink
Back to top Go down
mikefheath87
1st Gear Poster

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-06

My little V6.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little V6..   My little V6.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:07 pm

lets see the driver Laughing
Back to top Go down
No1FordGirl
2nd Gear Poster
No1FordGirl

My little V6.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little V6..   My little V6.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:57 am

mikefheath87 wrote:

Will seeing me determine if you like my car or not? Suspect

Razz
Back to top Go down
No1FordGirl
2nd Gear Poster
No1FordGirl

My little V6.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little V6..   My little V6.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 am

mikefheath87 wrote:

I thought Tim had started a thread on 'a face with the name'... I have my pic in there. Here's the thread.

https://southshorestangs.darkbb.com/pictures-f2/a-face-with-the-name-t17.htm

You can post yours in there Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My little V6.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little V6..   My little V6.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My little V6..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Shore Stangs :: Introduction :: Garage-
Jump to: